The Group 4 Services Notification for 9168 Vacancies in Different Departments for the Posts such as Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor, and Ward Officer has been announced by Telangana State Public Service Commission. All interested candidates can access the information regarding the TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2023 PDF here before submitting an online application. You may all submit an online application for the TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2023 starting on December 3 until January 12, 2023.
Interested Candidates should see the Telangana Group IV Qualification 2023 Requirements here to determine if they meet the requirements for this position. You can submit the TSPSC Group 4 Application Form 2023 at tspsc.gov.in by providing the necessary information, including your name, phone number, and email address. For your convenience, we’ve listed the TSPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2023 by Department.
- TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2023 PDF
- Tspsc.gov.in Group IV Recruitment 2023
- Telangana Group IV Qualification 2023 Requirements
- Guidelines to Apply Online TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2023 PDF
As is well known, TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2023 PDF is made available on the official website and contains vital information regarding hiring. After December 22, 2022, the full notification will be posted on tspsc.gov.in. Please be advised that there are 9168 open positions, including Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor, and Ward Officer, for which you can register. You should be aware that all graduates from accredited institutions are eligible for this position and may submit an online application for the Telangana Group 4 Recruitment 2023.
You must have passed the typing test given by government-approved organizations to be considered for the positions of clerk and stenographer. From December 23 to January 12, 2023, online application forms will be available. Interested candidates can visit tspsc.gov.in to fill out the form. The candidates will be chosen for the next step of recruitment using a CBT-based exam.
Tspsc.gov.in Group IV Recruitment 2023
- The State’s interested candidates awaited the issuance of Group 4 Notification for a very long period.
- The tspsc.gov.in Group 4 Recruitment 2023 Notification has now been published, ending their wait.
- Under this recruitment, there are a total of 9168 Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor, and Ward Officer openings.
- Eligible individuals will be invited to submit online applications starting on December 23, 2022, and the deadline to finish the process is January 12, 2023.
- You can submit the application and pay the required application fee of Rs. 280 to confirm your candidature.
- You should check back frequently for all the most recent updates as only online applications will be accepted.
TSPSC Group 4 Application Form 2023 Dates
|Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Notification||TSPSC Group IV Notification 2023|
|Release Date||1st December 2022|
|Posts||Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor and Ward Officer|
|TSPSC Group 4 Application Form 2023 Start Date||23rd December 2022|
|Telangana Group 4 Online Form 2023 Last Date||12th January 2023|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
|Qualification Required||Graduation from Recognized University|
|CBT Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Application Fees||Rs 280/-|
Telangana Group 4 Notification 2023 Apply Online
Official TSPSC Group IV Notification: Check Here
|Telangana Group 4 Notification 2023 PDF||Check Here|
|Apply Online TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023||Apply Here (To be activated)|
This section contains all the information relevant to the TSPSC Group 4 Application Form 2023 Date for interested applicants to review. Before submitting your online application, please be aware that all positions require a bachelor’s degree, and you must have this certificate on file as of the date of the TS Group IV Notification. According to a statement sent today, connections for online applications will remain active until December 23, 2022. (11:59 PM).
TSPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2023 Department Wise
|Department Name||TSPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2023|
|Agriculture and Co-Operation||44 Posts|
|Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries||02 Posts|
|Backward Classes Welfare||307 Posts|
|Consumer Affairs Food & Civil Supplies||72 Posts|
|Energy Department||02 Posts|
|Environment, Forests, Science and Technology||23 Posts|
|Finance Department||255 Posts|
|General Administration||05 Posts|
|Health, Medical & Family Welfare||338 Posts|
|Higher Education||742 Posts|
|Home Department||1307 Posts|
|Industries and Commerce||51 Posts Posts|
|Irrigation and Command Area Development||51 Posts|
|Labour, Employment Training and Factories||128 Posts|
|Minorities Welfare||191 Posts|
|Municipal Administration and Urban Development||2701 Posts|
|Panchayat Raj and Rural Development||1245 Posts|
|Planning Department||02 Posts|
|Revenue Department||2077 Posts|
|Scheduled Castes Development||474 Posts|
|Secondary Education||97 Posts|
|Transport, Roads and Buildings||20 Posts|
|Tribal Welfare||221 Posts|
|Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens||18 Posts|
|Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture||13 Posts|
Name of vacancies are as follows:
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Accountant
- Junior Auditor
- Ward Officer
Telangana Group IV Qualification 2023 Requirements
- All applicants must have earned a degree from an Indian university that is accredited in their profession.
- You must also have certificates or degrees as of the notification date.
- As of the date of notification, the applicant’s age must be between 18 and 44.
- Telugu language proficiency up to the 10th standard is required for state services.
- Additionally, a typing test pass certificate is needed for the clerk and steno positions.
- These therefore are some of the criteria for Telangana Group IV Qualification 2023.
Guidelines to Apply Online TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023
Candidates should open tspsc.gov.in on their Internet-connected device if they are interested.
Selecting the Telangana Group 4 Recruitment Link is the next step.
After clicking the Apply Online button, provide your mobile number or email address to finish the first registration process.
Wait for the application form to open before beginning to fill it out with the necessary information.
On the portal, upload your signature, photo, grade reports, and other pertinent papers.
To finish the process, you must pay Rs 280 as the application fee using your debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI ID.
You may all apply online for the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023 by following these straightforward instructions.
Telangana Group 4 Application Form Fees 2023
|Category of Aspirant||Telangana Group 4 Application Fees 2023|
|Mode of Payment||Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card or UPI (Online Mode Only)|