Today, December 27, JKBOSE will close the application window for Class 10 and Class 12 board test form submission.
New Delhi: Today, December 27, 2022, the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education (JKBOSE) will finish the application period for Class 10 and Class 12 board exam forms submission. Through the official website, jkbose.nic.in, students can submit their registration for the Jammu and Kashmir Board Class 10, 12 board exams for the 2022–23 academic year. Prior to this, December 19 was the deadline for submitting online applications for the annual (regular) examinations for classes 10, 11, and 12 in the UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.
For the first count of 10 days up until January 6, 2023, students may additionally submit their exam forms for the JKBOSE board exams with a late cost of Rs 700 in addition to the regular fee. January 16, 2023, is the final day to submit board exam registration forms with a late fee of Rs 1,800. Class 11 and Class 12 renewal registration returns must be submitted by January 16, 2023.
JKBOSE 2023 Board Exams: Steps To Fill Exam Form Online
- Candidates need to visit the official website – jkbose.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Submission of examination form’ link appearing on the homepage
- Now go to the student’s login and complete the registration process as instructed
- Fill out the details carefully and verify before forwarding to the principal account for approval or review
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.
The exam registration forms for the relevant kids must also be turned in by the schools by today. A student will be required to pay a late charge for submitting the exam form if the JKBOSE board exam form is not submitted by today, January 27.