On January 5, 2023, the AIAPGET Post Graduate (MD/MS) counselling process will start.
The All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) counselling dates for 2022 have been released by the Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) in New Delhi. On January 5, 2023, the AIAPGET Post Graduate (MD/MS) counselling process will start. To participate in the seat allocation counselling procedure, applicants must register on the official website, aaccc.gov.in.
Registration for and payment of fees for AIAPGET counselling 2022 will end on January 15, 2023. Candidates have until January 15, 2023, to submit their college and course preferences. Seat allocation processes will take place from January 15 to January 17. On January 18, 2023, the AIAPGET round 1 seat allocation results will be released.
AIAPGET Counselling 2022: Round 1 Schedule
|AIAPGET counselling 2022 round 1 registration||January 5 to January 15, 2023 (3 pm)|
|Last date for fee payment||January 15, 2023 (3 pm)|
|AIAPGET counselling 2022 choice filling||January 6 to January 15, 2023 (11:59 pm)|
|Locking of choices||January 16, 2023 (3 pm to 11:59 pm)|
|Processing of seat allotment||January 16 to January 17, 2023|
|AIAPGET counselling 2022 round 1 seat allotment||January 18, 2023|
|Reporting to the allocated institute||January 19 to January 25, 2023|
AIAPGET Counselling 2022: List Of Documents Required
- AIAPGET 2022 admit card
- AIAPGET 2022 result
- BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS mark sheet
- BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate stating that the candidate has completed his/her duration by January 31, 2022.
- Permanent/Provisional registration certificate issued by CCIM/State Medical Council
- High school/higher secondary certificate/birth certificate
- A valid photo ID proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Caste/community certificate