At the airport in Delhi, Suriya was photographed receiving his national award.
During the National Awards ceremony, photos of Tamil actor Suriya were taken at the Delhi airport. The actor traveled to the capital to receive the prestigious National Award for Best Actor for his work in the 2020 hit Soorarai Potter. He has been to Delhi with the Soorarai Pottru crew, director Sudha Kongara, and GV Prakash to accept their respective honors.
- Nagarjuna Akkineni is taking a small break
- Vikram Vedha Movie Review
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
- Silk Smitha Death Anniversary
Suriya opts for a mundu look to receive the Best Actor Award with his wife Jyothika.
Suriya and his wife Jyothika attended the National Awards ceremony in Delhi. The actor accepted the Best Actor award for his smash movie Soorari Pottru while beaming and wearing a traditional lungi. In the movie, he played a lawyer.