The most influential people in the world were named on the “TIME 100 Next” list, which was released on September 28 by the prestigious US weekly news magazine “TIME.”
100 next-generation leaders who are reshaping the world in a variety of industries, including business, entertainment, sports, politics, health, science, and activism, are chosen for the “TIME 100 Next” list. A “great person” who selects a newbie with amassed syndrome-like popularity in a field is identified as Jung Ho Yeon.
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
- Silk Smitha Death Anniversary
- Priyanka Chopra in a Khaite dress
- Kriti Sanon-approved Rangriti autumn wear
- Anushka Sharma posts BTS snaps
- Jacqueline Fernandez’s receiving Rs. 3 Cr from Sukesh Chandrasekhar
“Squid Game” director Hwang Dong Juk said, “I believe that every day, Jung Ho Yeon has been inundated with fame, hopes for success, and her own wants.” Added Director Hwang: “She is without a doubt equipped with the strength and bravery necessary to win innumerable wars.” Along with NBA basketball player Ja Morant, well-known Hollywood actor Simon Ashley, and Hollywood actor Sydney Sweeney, Jung Ho Yeon was included in the list of “Wonderful People.”
In 2010, Jung Ho Yeon started her career as a freelance model by participating in two seasons of the Seoul Fashion Week. She participated in Korea’s Next Top Model’s fourth season in 2013 and finished as runner-up. After making her worldwide catwalk debut during New York Fashion Week, she became well-known for her blazing red hair. In 2016, she was a Louis Vuitton exclusive; in 2021, she was named the brand’s worldwide ambassador.
In 2021, she made her television debut as Kang Sae Byeok in the Netflix series “Squid Game,” which made her a global sensation and earned her critical accolades. She received a nomination for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series and won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series for her work on the program.