On January 10, 2023, the State Bank of India will announce the SBI PO Prelims Result 2023, which is now being prepared by the authorities. This is to let you know that the candidate login section of sbi.co.in will host the SBI PO Result 2023. You can view the SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2023 Shift Wise for all the question paper sets prior to the release of the results.
If you were one of the applicants who took the exam, please be patient while the sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Result 2023 is released so that you may learn your score. This is to let you know that when the results are posted on the official website, you must check the SBI PO Merit List 2023, which lists the qualifying applicants’ names in order of rank. You must compare the SBI PO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023 listed here to the marks you received in the results.
According to recent sources, the SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Exam Result 2023, which was held in December 2022, would be announced on January 10, 2023. You must all regularly check this page to see the direct link to the result. Many applicants passed the Preliminary Exam, according to the most recent SBI Clerk Result. As soon as SBI releases the PO Prelims Results, all qualifying applicants will receive a green light to proceed to the Main Examination.
SBI PO Result 2023
The State Bank of India Probationary Officer Prelims test, as we are all aware, is scheduled to take place from December 17 through December 20, 2022. Numerous candidates from all around the nation have attempted this exam in an effort to do well on it and advance to the Mains Examination, which is the next stage. The SBI PO Result 2023 is now being prepared by the authorities and could be published in 10 to 15 days. You can all view the SBI PO Prelims Results 2023, which are made available to candidates shift by shift, prior to the result being made public.
We are here to let you know that in order to take the main examination, you must receive at least 45% of the possible points. Candidates who achieve higher marks will be listed in the merit list. You must pass the Preliminary Examination, the Main Examination, and the Interview in order to be chosen for the PO Recruitment.
SBI PO Prelims Results 2023
Now that the Prelims Exam is done, candidates are eager to review their responses to discover if they were right or wrong.
You can compare your answers to the SBI PO Prelims Results 2023 to get an estimate of your overall score.
You will be eligible for the mains if your score is greater than 45%; else, you must reapply the following year.
Prior to publishing the final answer key for the candidates, the Provisional Answer Key is made available.
Using the fundamental information from your admission card, you can download the SBI PO Pre Results 2023 from sbi.co.in.
Sbi.co.in PO Prelims Result Date 2023
All candidates who took the PO Exam between December 17 and December 20, 2022, should get ready since the SBI.co.in PO Prelims Result Date 2023 is expected to be around January 10, 2023. This implies that you can all check your scores today and compare them to the cutoff values listed below. On this day, in addition to the results, the candidates will also receive access to the merit lists and cutoff lists. As soon as the results are out, we’ll let you know, and you may use your login information to access your scorecard.
|Exam||SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Exam 2023|
|Supervising Body||State Bank of India|
|SBI PO Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Prelims Exam Date||17 to 20 December 2022|
|SBI PO Prelims Result Date 2023||By 10 January 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% or above|
|SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2023||By 25 December 2022|
|Final Answer Key||By 28-29 December 2022|
|SBI PO Merit List 2023||By 10 January 2023|
|SBI PO Cut Off Marks 2023||Discussed Here|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|SBI PO Portal||sbi.co.in|
SBI Probationary Officer Result 2023
- On September 21, 2022, a notification for the hiring of probationary officers to fill 1673 positions was made public.
- On sbi.co.in, online applications for this position were accepted from 22 September until 12 October 2022.
- Following that, candidates took the SBI PO Prelims Exam from December 17 through December 20, 2022, well prepared.
- Applicants are currently anticipating the release of the SBI Probationary Officer Result 2023.
- According to predictions, the results may be made public on sbi.co.in by January 10th, 2023.
SBI PO Merit List 2023
- The results of the SBI PO Exam will be released on the official website in the upcoming weeks.
- SBI PO Merit List 2023 is created in response to the applicant’s scores after the result is declared.
- The merit list is created using a tie-breaking method in addition to other criteria including the number of candidates and cut-off scores.
- Each applicant’s Category Wise Rank and State Wise Rank are published on sbi.co.in in PDF Format.
- The Board will create a selection list of candidates for the main examination based on your position on the Merit List.
Previous SBI PO Cut off Marks
|Category||SBI PO Cut Off Marks (Previous)|
|Other Backward Class||56.00|
|Economically Weaker Section||56.75|
Guidelines to Check SBI PO Result 2023
- Please all open sbi.co.in on your mobile or internet-enabled device.
- Next, pick the PO Recruitment 2023 Link after tapping the Careers option.
- Go to the latest notice area and select the Result option, after which you will be taken to the login page.
- To access the results, enter your login information, such as your roll number or application number and birthdate.
- Take note of your grades as you download the scorecard that is being presented on the screen.
- You can all check the SBI PO Result 2023 by following these instructions.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||SBI PO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023|
|Other Backward Class||55-60 marks|
|Scheduled Caste||50-55 marks|
|Scheduled Tribes||45-50 marks|
|Economically Weaker Section||55-60 marks|