The pre-wedding festivities for Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal, who will be wed in a few days, have already started. The pair was sighted at the Mumbai airport two days before their flight to Delhi for their wedding celebrations. Now that the initial photos from their pre-wedding event have appeared on social media, they are positively surreal. In the meantime, we have discovered the lovely wedding logo created for the #RiAli wedding. If you carefully observed Richa Chadha’s Mehendi design, you probably already saw their wedding logo.
Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal’s wedding invitation and the logo’s concept were both released on Instagram by designer Puneet Gupta. The couple’s initials, “A” and “R,” printed in a golden font, are combined to create a simple yet stylish design. Prior to the pre-wedding festivities, Richa Chadha may have flaunted her Mehendi design if you watched her Instagram story yesterday. Her Mehendi design featured a logo in the exact center, encircled by lotus designs.
Richa and Ali are charming lively pairs, so we wanted to design something that is indicative of their earthy and fun attitude, according to designer Puneet Gupta, who also shared the inspiration for the wedding invitation and logo. And a vintage Bollywood poster is the only appropriate way to portray them.
- Nagarjuna Akkineni is taking a small break
- Vikram Vedha Movie Review
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
- Silk Smitha Death Anniversary
Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha recently shared images from their pre-wedding celebrations. Ali chose an Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla chikankari kurta with churidar, while the actress is wearing a Rahul Mishra pastel-colored lehenga. Richa wished everyone a “Mohabbat Mubarak” while posting the images.