It is presently one of the most anticipated and significant Pan-Indian films. Saif Ali Khan, Sunny Singh, Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, and Prabhas play the key characters. Since the announcement by filmmaker Om Raut, it has been a topic of conversation. It is based on the Ramayana, a mythological story from India. And the most recent rumors indicate that the first look teaser will probably be released on October 2 of next month. It will be released in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, according to The Times of India.
The team will go to Ayodhya for the release if rumors are to be believed. Because Lord Ram, the inspiration for Adipurush, was born in Ayodhya, the location has been chosen. The movie is scheduled to hit theatres in January 2023. Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, and Saif Ali Khan will all play characters from the well-known epic drama Ramayana: Raghava (Ram), Janaki (Sita), and Lankesh, respectively (Ravana). The movie, which was funded by the production companies T-Series Films and Retrophiles, was simultaneously filmed in Telugu and Hindi.
- Ponniyin Selvan Promotions: Trisha drops BTS PICS
- Kareena Kapoor Khan is a cool mama
- Ajay Devgn mourns the death of his pet Coco
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
Kriti is preparing for her upcoming film Bhediya opposite Varun Dhawan on the professional front. Both are frequently seen in the city filming music videos. They further post BTS images and videos on social media. Her last sighting was in Mimi. The most recent movie with Prabhas and Pooja Hedge was Radhe Shyam.
The following movie starring Saif Ali Khan and Hrithik Roshan is Vikram Vedha. The movie opens in theatres on September 30.