Review of Ponniyin Selvan’s Twitter
It’s finally Mani Ratnam’s day, as his eagerly anticipated masterpiece Ponniyin Selvan has opened in theatres. Following the first screening of the historical drama in theatres, moviegoers posted reviews of the movie on social media. “Thoroughly loved the movie. MR properly justified the tale and did the best he could for this enormous story.. not easy. Huge admiration for the entire cast and team for this effort to initiate and make this happen,” a Twitter user wrote on the social media website.
“#PonniyinSelvan blockbuster I enjoyed it. I have not read the book or tried to figure out what the story was before watching it and I enjoyed it. Super work by #ManiRatnam. “This is going to be the next big thing from Kollywood in terms of collections,” another user wrote on the microblogging website.
The ensemble cast, includes Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Vikram, Karthi, Trisha, and Jayam Ravi in prominent parts, as well as Sarathkumar, Prabhu, Lal, Kishore, Ashwin Kakumanu, and Aishwarya Lekshmi in supporting roles, has kept the film in the spotlight from the beginning.
- Nagarjuna Akkineni is taking a small break
- Vikram Vedha Movie Review
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
- Silk Smitha Death Anniversary
Knowing that Ponniyin Selvan was in development for over three decades before it was finally released to the public may be fascinating. Before, Mani Ratnam made two attempts to make the movie. His initial attempt was in 1994, and he then resumed talking about the project in 2011. However, the effort was unsuccessful both times.