One of the most eagerly anticipated films in Kollywood at the moment is Mani Ratnam’s magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan. The actors and crew of the historical drama are busy marketing the picture in numerous places as its release approaches. Trisha, Mani Ratnam, Vikram, and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan sparkled in chic clothes at one of the promotional events last night. Trisha posted a few pictures from the party online while also sharing some behind-the-scenes footage from the occasion.
She posted a photo of herself and director Mani Ratnam in the Instagram story section along with the caption, “I’m still processing it all.” She wrote, “No caption would do justice #about last night,” after sharing another selfie of herself with AR Rahman and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Check out the pictures below:
The plot of Ponniyin Selvan, which would tell the story of Rajaraja Chola I from the Chola dynasty, was inspired by Kalki Krishnamurthy’s 1955 novel of the same name. The movie’s cast has been garnering a lot of media attention. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will play Nandini, Jayam Ravi will play Arunmozhi Varman, Vikram will play Aditya Karikalan, Karthi will play Vanthiyathevan, and Trisha will play Kundavai. The upcoming historical action drama will also feature secondary roles for Sarathkumar, Prabhu, Lal, Kishore, Ashwin Kakumanu, and Aishwarya Lekshmi in addition to the rest of the cast.
Ponniyin Selvan, which was produced by Mani Ratnam and Allirajah Subaskaran under the auspices of Madras Talkies and Lyca Productions, features music by legendary composer AR Rahman. The drama’s cinematography was handled by Ravi Varman, while A Sreekar Prasad edited the film.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan is a cool mama
- Ajay Devgn mourns the death of his pet Coco
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
- Silk Smitha Death Anniversary
- Priyanka Chopra in a Khaite dress
- Kriti Sanon-approved Rangriti autumn wear
- Anushka Sharma posts BTS snaps
- Jacqueline Fernandez’s receiving Rs. 3 Cr from Sukesh Chandrasekhar
- The Lord of the Rings Ep 5 Review