The impending Fantastic Four movie, which has been confirmed as a part of the studio’s next phase and has been provisionally scheduled to debut in November 2024, is one of Marvel’s most eagerly awaited projects. The film’s casting has generated a lot of excitement, and fans have been waiting to find out who will play the main characters. Rachel Brosnahan, who starred in Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, is one of those who is rumored to be a part of it.
According to rumors, the actress is a contender to play Sue Storm. Brosnahan addressed the rumors and confirmed whether she would soon be making her MCU debut when attending the 2022 Global Citizen Festival on September 24 in New York City. The actress told Entertainment Tonight, “Unfortunately, I haven’t heard anything.” She answered, “Absolutely! “, when asked if she would be willing to play the superhero role. That would be great fun.
Regarding her well-known series Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, which had its fourth season published earlier this year, the actress talked openly about wrapping up the final one’s production. Regarding the Fantastic Four casting, Brosnahan is competing with other well-known actors including Emily Blunt and Jodie Comer for the part.
Recently, it was confirmed during Disney’s D23 Expo that Matt Shakman, who is currently directing Star Trek 4, will also be directing this movie. Additionally, according to Deadline, the movie’s script has been written by Jeff Kaplan and Ian Springer.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan is a cool mama
- Ajay Devgn mourns the death of his pet Coco
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs