Unquestionably, Kareena Kapoor Khan is one of Bollywood’s most fashionable actresses. She has a keen sense of style and understands how to turn heads. Her appearance is always on par, whether she is wearing formal or informal apparel. The Jab We Met actress was also spotted in the city today. She looked amazing in a pair of straightforward yet fashionable casuals. She kept things extremely basic. Aamir Khan and Kareena co-starred in Laal Singh Chaddha, it should be noted.
Kareena was spotted in Bandra sporting a basic white t-shirt and loose-fitting green pants. She wore crimson lipstick and left her hair open. She always remembers her spectacles. The actress also posed for the photographers while holding a bottle. She appeared to be having a Sunday look. She recently had a celebrity-studded birthday celebration. Many celebrities were spotted having fun at the party, including Malaika Arora, Ranbir Kapoor, and Alia Bhatt.
Speaking about her movie, Laal Singh Chaddha, an authorized Forrest Gump remake, it didn’t do well at the box office.
Take a look at her pictures here:
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Rhea Kapoor will work together on a project that focuses on women. She will also make her digital acting debut in Vijay Varma and Jaideep Ahlawat’s co-starring role in Sujoy Ghosh’s The Devotion of Suspect X. Kareena has also begun the film’s Hansal Mehta preparations. With this production, the actor will also make her producing debut.
- Ajay Devgn mourns the death of his pet Coco
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
- Silk Smitha Death Anniversary
- Priyanka Chopra in a Khaite dress
- Kriti Sanon-approved Rangriti autumn wear
- Anushka Sharma posts BTS snaps
- Jacqueline Fernandez’s receiving Rs. 3 Cr from Sukesh Chandrasekhar
- The Lord of the Rings Ep 5 Review