Irina Shayk and Kanye West recently reconnected after running into each other at London Fashion Week. In a video of the two of them chatting, they can be seen giving each other hugs and laughing in a cordial way. According to the video posted by Vogue on Monday, the founder of Yeezy was welcoming numerous models backstage when he also gave Shayk a hug.
Irina can be seen in the video telling the rapper, “I got you!” while laughing before he moves on to speak with Bella Hadid, Stella Maxwell, Erykah Badu, and creative director Riccardo Tisci. Shayk looked lovely in a black, velvet dress and mesh gloves as she prepared to enter the performance. Kanye was also spotted sporting a black leather jacket, matching leather pants, a sweatshirt, and embroidered flip-flops to look as stylish as possible.
Nearly a year after the former couple’s breakup in July 2021, Kanye and Irina last spoke. When the couple was spotted in Provence, France in June of that year to celebrate West’s 44th birthday, romance speculations started to circulate. Despite the fact that sources claimed they split up after two months.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan is a cool mama
- Ajay Devgn mourns the death of his pet Coco
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
Regarding their connection, a Page Six insider claimed, “She likes him as a friend but is not interested in dating him. She rejects any suggestion that they are dating “to be in the media. West moved on to date Julia Fox and later Chaney Jones after Shayk. The rapper recently stirred up relationship rumors with Candice Swanepoel. Kim Kardashian, West’s ex-wife, recently discussed her contented single life.