After giving birth, Kajal Aggarwal is gradually getting back into the swing of things. The mother recently shared a couple of images from her most recent photo shoot wearing an ethnically inspired floral brown outfit. Statement jhumkas and brown-toned makeup completed her appearance. She kept her long tresses open and styled. The Hey Sinamika actress has a stunning overall appearance. “C O N T E (N T) M P L A T I O N,” read the caption on her most recent post. “Stunning!” is how actress Raashii Khanna responded to the post.
Kajal Aggarwal is ready to return to the big screen after taking a pregnancy break with the Kamal Haasan-led movie Indian 2. For her role in the movie, the diva is also picking up new talents including horseback riding and martial arts. S Shankar, a director, is overseeing the production of this eagerly anticipated drama.
Due to her pregnancy, Kajal Aggarwal was forced to leave Nagarjuna’s The Ghost. Finding Sonal Chauhan as her substitute proved to be difficult for director Praveen. The director discussed this challenging period in an exclusive conversation with Pinkvilla. According to a report, he said, “We shot with Kajal (Aggarwal) for a few days before she had to leave since she was pregnant. Finding someone who could perform stunts and could stand shoulder to shoulder with Nag sir was extremely difficult due to the amount of action in the movie.
There are times in the movie when she (Sonal Chauhan) saves him, making her a unique heroine (Nag). Sonal has done an amazing job of pulling it off.
- Saif Ali Khan dons casuals for Vikram Vedha promotion
- Here’s how to quit bad relationships and attract
- Richa Chadha says ‘Mohabbat Mubarak’
- Nagarjuna Akkineni is taking a small break
- Vikram Vedha Movie Review
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post