Jaffna kings vs Colombo Stars Dream11 Match Prediction
Lanka Premier League T20
JK vs CS Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Jaffna Kings vs Colombo Stars, 19th Match Of Lanka Premier League
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
JK vs CS Dream11 Prediction, Lanka Premier League T20, Jaffna kings vs Colombo Stars Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
JK vs CS (Jaffna kings vs Colombo Stars) Match Details
|Match||Jaffna kings vs Colombo Stars (JK vs CS)|
|League||Lanka Premier League T20|
|Date||Monday, 19th December 2022|
|Time||03:00 PM (IST) – 09:30 AM (GMT)|
JK vs CS Venue: R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka
JK vs CS Pitch Report: R.Premadasa Stadium, both the teams can win the toss and elect to bowl first. The spinners can get help from the pitch here too in the middle overs during the match. The team playing first will have to eye a score above 160.
JK vs CS Weather Report: JK vs CS 19th match on Monday, 19 December 2022 at R. Premadasa Stadium, it is expected to be mostly cloudy and rain. The temperature is expected to be around 12 -27℃ with 79% humidity and 3-5 km/h wind speed.
R.Premadasa Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||17 (47%)|
|Bowling first won:||18 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score:||157|
|2nd inn avg score:||138|
JK vs CS (Jaffna kings vs Colombo Stars) Playing 11
Jaffna kings (JK) Possible Playing 11
1.Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), 2. Avishka Fernando, 3. Sadeera Samarawickrama(WK), 4. Shoaib Malik, 5. Thisara Perera(C), 6. Afif Hossain, 7. James Fuller, 8. Dunith Wellalage, 9. Binura Fernando, 10. Maheesh Theekshana, 11. Vijayakanth Viyaskanth
Colombo Stars (CS) Possible Playing 11
1.Niroshan Dickwella(WK), 2. Dinesh Chandimal(WK), 3. Charith Asalanka, 4. Navod Paranavithana, 5. Angelo Mathews(C), 6. Ravi Bopara, 7. Benny Howell, 8. Karim Janat, 9. Jeffrey Vandersay, 10. Kasun Rajitha, 11. Suranga Lakmal
Jaffna kings (JK) Team Updates
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Avishka Fernando will probably open the inning.
- Sadeera Samarawickrama will bat at the one-down position.
- Sadeera Samarawickrama is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shoaib Malik and Thisara Perera will handle the middle-order batting.
- Thisara Perera will lead the Jaffna kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Jaffna kings.
- Dunith Wellalage and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Vijayakanth Viyaskanth and Binura Fernando will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Binura Fernando was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Colombo Stars (CS) Team Updates
- Niroshan Dickwella and Dinesh Chandimal will probably open the inning.
- Dinesh Chandimal is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Charith Asalanka will bat at the one-down position.
- Navod Paranavithana and Angelo Mathews will handle the middle-order batting.
- Angelo Mathews was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Angelo Mathews will lead the Colombo Stars as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Niroshan Dickwella will do the Wicket Keeping for Colombo Stars.
- Jeffrey Vandersay will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Kasun Rajitha and Suranga Lakmal will lead the pace attack of his team.
JK vs CS Dream11 Prediction
Jaffna kings looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, JK will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
JK vs CS Lanka Premier League T20 Match Expert Advice: Sadeera Samarawickrama will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Avishka Fernando will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
JK vs CS Head to Head
JK vs CS Recent Forms
JK – W L W W
CS – L W W L
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports network.
Jaffna kings (JK) Key Players
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz 
- Thisara Perera [0W, 0W, 16]
- Dunith Wellalage [2W, 0W, 1W]
- Binura Fernando [3W]
- James Fuller [1W, 2W, 1]
- Avishka Fernando [31, 51, 9]
- Sadeera Samarawickrama [14, 62]
Colombo Stars (CS) Key Players
- Karim Janat [1W, 0, 2W, ]
- Charith Asalanka [58*, 46, 3, 5, 6]
- Angelo Mathews [DNB, 7, 73*, 9, 4, 26]
- Niroshan Dickwella [0, 2, 0, 58, 62]
- Dinesh Chandimal [31*, 63, 19, 16]
JK vs CS Squads
Jaffna kings (JK) Squad
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Avishka Fernando, Sadeera Samarawickrama(WK), Shoaib Malik, Thisara Perera(C), Afif Hossain, James Fuller, Dunith Wellalage, Binura Fernando, Maheesh Theekshana, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Suminda Lakshan, Nipun Dananjaya, Zaman- Khan, Asitha Fernando, Theesan Vithushan, Tom Kohler Cadmore, Ashan Randika, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dilshan Madusanka, Jimmy Neesham, Praveen Jayawickrama, Waqar Salamkheil, Theivendiram Dinoshan
Colombo Stars (CS) Squad
Niroshan Dickwella(WK), Dinesh Chandimal(WK), Charith Asalanka, Navod Paranavithana, Angelo Mathews(C), Ravi Bopara, Benny Howell, Karim Janat, Jeffrey Vandersay, Kasun Rajitha, Suranga Lakmal, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Romario Shepherd, Lakshitha Manasinghe, Chathuranga Kumara, Kevin Koththigoda, Chamod Battage, Nishan Madushka(WK), Dominic Drakes, Seekkuge Prasanna, Ishan Jayaratne, Keemo Paul, Muditha Lakshan, Naveen-ul-Haq