Fans of BTS and Crush may celebrate as the two artists have teamed up to deliver a once-in-a-lifetime duet. The song, titled “Rush Hour,” was released on September 22 as the digital single from Crush’s fourth mini-album, “With Her.” Crush, a soloist, and J-Hope, a member of BTS, have realized their long-standing friendship through the development of a song that is wonderful in its sense of magic and that combines the appeal of the two varied musicians.
It has a funky beat that channels the two’s fusion as they each contribute top-notch artistic ability. The opening beats have hints of J-official Hope’s solo debut album “Jack In The Box,” leading us to question if the two works were produced concurrently.
In “Rush Hour,” J-slick Hope’s rap flow is combined with Crush’s insanely amazing vocals. It also incorporates elements of a current dance and BTS’s “MIC Drop,” as previously hinted at. The song is a simple listen and a perfect addition to our weekend playlist. It has an old-school diner atmosphere with moving autos and a dance squad.
- Anjali Arora fell in love with an ‘addict’.
- Mosquito Bite: If mosquitoes bite you a lot
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2022
- Aashram 3’s ‘Babita’ wore a netted dress on a bikini
- Mahesh Bhatt Birthday
- Anjali Arora went viral after the MMS leak
- Esha Gupta Bikini Photos
- US-China Tension: For the first time, the Biden administration attacked Taiwan
- SBI SCO recruitment 2022
- Lava Blaze Pro launched with great features
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 12
- 6 reasons Why is there a desire to eat junk food?
- Queen Elizabeth II Funeral
- Anjali Arora got trolled
Crush surprised his fans by revealing his plans to collaborate with J-Hope for his first comeback since being released from the military as he prepared to release his fourth mini-album, “With Her.” The vocalist of “Beautiful,” speaking on their decision to collaborate, stated, “We’ve been talking a lot about music with each other for a long time. And as I was getting ready for my new song, I discovered that we had similar musical aspirations and ideas. I then proposed that he join me.