On the Chaturthi Tithi of Shukla Paksha of the Ashwin month. Whereas Sankashti Chaturthi is the name of the Krishna Paksha’s Chaturthi, and Vinayaka Chaturthi is the name of the Shukla Paksha’s Chaturthi. Varad Chaturthi is another name for the Chaturthi of Shukla Paksha in the Ashwin month. On this day, people worship Lord Ganesha and observe fasts in an effort to banish all kinds of problems. This brings riches and happiness. Learn how to worship during Varad Chaturthi at its most auspicious time.
varied Chaturthi 2022 auspicious time
Chaturthi date of Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month starts – on 29th September till 1.28 am
Chaturthi date of Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month ends – 30th September till 12.09 am
Moonrise time – 9.22 am in the morning
Moonset time – till 8.23 pm
Abhijeet Muhurta – 11.47 am to 12.35 am
Ravi Yoga- 6:13 in the morning to 5.13 in the evening
Rahukal – 1:41 pm to 3:10 pm
Varad Chaturthi 2022 Worship Method
- Take a morning bath on the day of Chaturthi and dress in red or yellow.
- Install the Ganesha idol now by covering a wooden post with a yellow or red cloth or by placing it in the area of worship.
- Through Pushna, Lord Ganesha may receive water. Apply a vermilion tilak to them after that.
- Now present her beloved Durva with fruits, flowers, and sweets.
- Light a ghee lamp and incense while reciting Ganesh Ji’s mantras.
- Finally, do aarti and express regret for the error.
- Then, following the performance of obeisances, distribute the prasad before breaking your fast on Panchami Tithi the following day. On certain days, it is possible to worship Lord Vishnu once again in the morning.