Through the official website, admission.uod.ac.in, candidates who were selected in the DU PG 5th admission round can accept their seat assignment.
Today, December 27, 2022, Delhi University will begin the admissions process for the DU postgraduate (PG) fifth round allocation. Candidates who choose the DU PG 5th admission round may accept their seat assignment and submit an application for admission via the admission.uod.ac.in website. December 28 is the deadline to complete the online registration form and provide any necessary paperwork (5 pm).
From December 27 to December 29, 2022, colleges and departments will verify and approve the admission of candidates who applied based on the fifth admission list. Candidates have until December 30 to pay the required amount in relation to the DU PG 5th Merit List. The candidates’ name, college name, course, form number, category, and subcategory are all listed on the fifth admission list for DU PG.
The university has created the DU PG 5th admission list for 2022 based on the applicants’ submitted qualifying examination marks. Candidates must provide scanned copies of their official documents, including a passport-size photo, their signature, a valid ID, their Class 10 transcript as confirmation of their date of birth, and their caste certificate.
DU PG Admission 2022: Steps To Register
- Go to the official website– admission.uod.ac.in
- Click on the PG admission portal and log in with registered email ID and password
- Fill in the application form as instructed and upload relevant documents
- Pay the admission fee online and download the admission letter
- Take a print out of the DU PG admission form PDF for further reference.