The BTS Army, or member V, is renowned for pulling practical jokes and having a good time. He went ahead and tried out the live broadcast feature on the Reverse platform for fan communities on September 25. Even though the live session was brief, it was enough to leave fans curious about the star’s whereabouts. He quickly reacted to several of the fans’ remarks asking about his personal life.
When questioned about the location of the friendship tattoo that the seven members received in honor of their 9th debut anniversary, which also signaled the beginning of the second chapter of BTS, the seven members replied. The fans are even more interested because SUGA and V have yet to announce where their “7” tattoo is located or show any pictures of it. V baited the audience by claiming that his left butt cheek is where his tattoo with the number “7” is located. The supporters continued to chuckle and express shock at his secrecy as a result of this.
Following this, a fan soon inquired about V’s much-anticipated debut solo album, on which he has apparently been working for a while after previously teasing the tracks. Even though there are constant rumors regarding the songs and the upcoming solo debut, the musician has admitted that he has started from scratch on everything because he threw out all of his previously made tracks. In addition to expressing his distress, V also remarked how this had completely altered his night and day.
- Ponniyin Selvan Promotions: Trisha drops BTS PICS
- Kareena Kapoor Khan is a cool mama
- Ajay Devgn mourns the death of his pet Coco
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs