According to rumors, Brad Pitt and Emily Ratajkowski are not a couple.
When it comes to the budding romance between Brad Pitt and Emily Ratajkowski, things haven’t yet reached 100! According to Page Six, the cause is their individual divorce dramas with their ex-spouses, Angelina Jolie and Sebastian Bear-McClard. Although the 58-year-old Oscar winner and the 31-year-old supermodel have been seen together a few times recently, they are not a couple.
Due to the fact that both Brad Pitt and Emily Ratajkowski are currently going through painful public breakups with Angelina Jolie and Sebastian Bear-McClard, they are keeping their cordial connection under wraps for the time being. A source disclosed, “Brad has been secretly dating for the past few years.” If Jolie finds out he has a serious girlfriend, he fears she will disparage him more to his children than she already has. ” Consequently, an insider said, “According to Bratajkowski, things are currently “quite casual”: “Emily is hot momma, but Brad realizes she has a lot of turmoil around her divorce.” His own drama has gone too far. “
What do you think of the new A-list Hollywood couple, Brad Pitt and Emily Ratajkowski? In the comments area below, let Pinkvilla know what you personally think.
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
- Silk Smitha Death Anniversary
- Priyanka Chopra in a Khaite dress
- Kriti Sanon-approved Rangriti autumn wear
- Anushka Sharma posts BTS snaps
- Jacqueline Fernandez’s receiving Rs. 3 Cr from Sukesh Chandrasekhar
On the one hand, despite the fact that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt initially filed for divorce in 2016, there are still a number of serious problems, such as the contentious custody dispute over their children, that are further delaying the upcoming proceedings. Even their ownership of the French chateau and vineyard, Château Miraval, has the two embroiled in bitter legal disputes.
On the other hand, following rumors that the former couple was divorcing after four years of marriage in July, Emily Ratajkowski filed for divorce from Sebastian Bear-McClard this month. Allegations of adultery against Bear-McClard, which he hasn’t publicly addressed, are said to be the cause of their breakup.