Jisoo from BLACKPINK and Natalie Portman, via Getty Images
Our two worlds could not have met more perfectly when BLACKPINK’s Jisoo and Hollywood icon Natalie Portman were both presents for the Dior Spring Summer 2023 presentation. At the high-end fashion event, the beauties sat next to one another, which was blinding and contributed to the pleasure of the show.
Jisoo has long adored the actress from “Black Swan” and is known to be one of her biggest fans. She had already shown a preference for Natalie Portman, so she must have been delighted on that day. The “Thor” actress posted a photo of the BLACKPINK member and the caption, “At yesterday’s #DiorSS23 show with @sooyaaa__.” on her Instagram.
Jisoo reposted the article on her Instagram story, where she added a touching message for the superstar, who is 41 years old. I’ve idolized @natalieportman since I was a young child, so I’m thrilled to be able to sit next to her and speak with her. I sincerely appreciate your generosity. I will have this memory with me always. I’m grateful (white heart emoji).
As a worldwide fashion and beauty ambassador for Christian Dior, which she was assigned to more than a year ago, Jisoo attended the event during Paris Fashion Week. After completing all of her responsibilities and awe-inspiring everyone with her presence, she snatched up her legitimate front-row spot for the runway presentation.
She and Rosé, another member of BLACKPINK, are presently in Paris following a busy few days promoting the girl group’s most recent comeback, “Born Pink.”
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
- Silk Smitha Death Anniversary
- Priyanka Chopra in a Khaite dress
- Kriti Sanon-approved Rangriti autumn wear
- Anushka Sharma posts BTS snaps
- Jacqueline Fernandez’s receiving Rs. 3 Cr from Sukesh Chandrasekhar