Tiger Shroff confesses that he went on the Spider-Man audition; I told Marvel that I could save them a tonne of money on VFX.
Tiger Shroff established himself as an action sensation in Bollywood after making his acting debut in the 2014 film Heropanti. He has acted in action films like WAR, Baaghi, and many others, and he goes above and beyond to master the action scenes in his film. Tiger Shroff has mentioned appearing in a few Hollywood movies for auditions in previous interviews, but he has never specified which ones. In fact, Spider-Man was one of them! It’s true what you read. Tiger Shroff recently disclosed in an interview that he previously tried out for the role of Spider-Man and nearly got the part.
Tiger Shroff revealed in a recent interview with Connect FM Canada that he had submitted his records and the producers were really impressed. He also revealed that he informed the producers that he could help them save a ton of money on visual effects! “I gave them my tapes for an audition for Spider-Man, and they were really impressed. My sales pitch to them was that I could do most of the Spider-abilities, Man’s saving you a tonne of money on your VFX. I came very, very close to taking part in it, “remarked Tiger.
When questioned about his aspirations in Hollywood, Tiger replied, “I’ve had the honor of meeting a lot of reputable people from there, and they appear to be quite interested in what I do. Since Jackie Chan, at least, there hasn’t really been a crossover action hero in this genre. I don’t believe there is somebody in my age group currently who is an action hero.
On the professional front, Tiger Shroff will next be seen in the Kriti Sanon and Vikas Bahl-directed film “Ganapath: Part One.” Additionally, he is currently developing Rambo with Rohit Dhawan and Bade Miyan Chote Miyan with Ali Abbas Zafar. In addition to this, Tiger had also revealed the name of his upcoming Shashank Khaitan-directed movie, Screw Dheela.
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs
- Silk Smitha Death Anniversary
- Priyanka Chopra in a Khaite dress
- Kriti Sanon-approved Rangriti autumn wear
- Anushka Sharma posts BTS snaps
- Jacqueline Fernandez’s receiving Rs. 3 Cr from Sukesh Chandrasekhar