Popular starlet Shanaya Kapoor is preparing for the release of her first movie, Bedhadak. In March, the actress posted the poster to her Instagram account. The movie will also feature Gurfateh Pirzada and Lakshya Lalwani. The actress is also quite busy working on advertising before her first movie. In the midst of this, she posted a number of images wearing a red lehenga, which instantly caught Suhana Khan’s eye. Undoubtedly, the aspiring actress looked stunning.
“Some post shoot fun with @malvikapanjabi @savleenmanchanda @mohitrai @shubhi. kumar @zoequiny.hair,” Shanaya said on her Instagram account. She can be seen in the photos sporting a red lehenga with embroidery. She has a royal appearance thanks to her little makeup. Wow was written by Suhana Khan in the comment section. She was known as “Beauty” by Anshula Kapoor. Maheep Kapoor, Shanaya’s mother, used heart emoticons. Suhana Khan is also making her acting debut with The Archies, it should be noted.
A new era of love is loaded with passion, intensity, and limits that will be crossed, Shanaya stated in her statement. Presenting #Bedhadak, directed by the one and only Shashank Khaitan, where I get to share the screen with my classy co-stars, Lakshya & Gurfateh! Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions is the producer of Bedhadak, directed by Shashank Khaitan.
Regarding Suhana Khan, she will appear in The Archies by Zoya Akhtar. The teaser was already made available.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan is a cool mama
- Ajay Devgn mourns the death of his pet Coco
- Ideas for DJ night in your pre-wedding festivities
- Priyanka Chopra kisses Nick Jonas at the Global Citizen event
- Arjun Kapoor drops a cheeky comment on Anushka Sharma’s post
- 15 most popular songs with hidden meanings
- OnePlus brings the best of festive deals
- Shehnaaz Gill to Tejasswi Prakash: TV celebs